I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Saturday, October 6, 2007

Treasures

I went to my favorite bi-annual church rummage sale. Yesterday I went for the "good treasures" such as some cool books to alter as well as a cute little fabric book cover with built in bookmark and handles for carrying. I was lucky enough to find a book that fit it very well at the same sale. SCORE!

I also bought a dress..not my size or style..but it had great potential as fabric ATC's. It had rectangles of different tropical scenes all over it. Here are a few quick fabric ATC's from it. Fabric that small seems to give me trouble. I'll have to keep trying. I think I'll be doing more hand sewing than I had anticipated.

Today was $3 bag day..pretty sure I got over a dozen pair of jeans and cords to make into purses. Too fun!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails