I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Altered book pages

I picked up a this book at a local thrift store the other day. I had originally intended it for something completely different but decided since it was small that I should just dive in and play!!

I really like 3 of the 5 pages. The other 2, I am not so pleased with. I don't actually hate them enough to cover them up but may go back and revisit them later to see if I can make any good changes.

Can you guess which ones I like??

I still have plenty of room to play some more in this book. It's very freeing to work without a theme...at least for today. :) Sometimes I need a theme to get me started. In fact this book was planned to be a book in which each spread dealt with one of the senses. Yeah...that changed pretty quickly.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails