I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Latest projects



I've been busy messing up my nice clean and organized art zone.

First I made this clock for my Mario Bros. obsessed son. He was so funny when I gave it to him...he smiled so big and then did a fake pass out to show his glee.

My next project was a new address book. Our old one was your basic boring black faux leather. I found a REALLY ugly binder at a garage sale that would fit the bill as soon as I spruced it up a bit. Now I can keep my book out on the counter instead of buried in the drawer.

1 comment:

Dianne said...

Hello Halle
I enjoyed looking at your blog, you work is wonderful,the clock for
your son is really cool..
I loved the tutorial on the brown bag book, you have lovely hands..
My father to would recycle, but in those days it was done for necessity. Thanks for sharing...

Related Posts with Thumbnails