I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Thursday, June 7, 2007

Exciting news!!

I heard back from a publisher that the bracelet I submitted will be published!! I'm thrilled! Ecstatic! Overjoyed! I could go on and on... I wish I was given a time frame on a publishing date but unfortunately was not. I sent the actual bracelet off to be photographed by the publishing house yesterday.

OK..back to my reality...housework, hubby, kids...and always a little time for art!! :)

UPDATE:
I found out that the book will be published May 2008...seems like a long time from now but I'm sure it will be worth the wait!

2 comments:

justthesmallstuff said...

Congratulations Halle! That's wonderful news, and it will make reality seem like much more fun, at least for awhile. Charleen

marcisenders said...

Congrats!

Related Posts with Thumbnails