I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Friday, August 10, 2007

Altered binder



Finished another project... I've been in a bit of an art slump but am finally getting back into gear. A while back I made myself a new address book binder so I had the old boring black one left over. After some gesso and lots of paint, papers, paints, inks and rubber stamps... this is the result.

Like many of my projects, I have no plan for it...yet. I think it might make a very nice project journal since I can take pages in and out and rearrange them as I please.

1 comment:

Cyn said...

Hi Halle! I use a binder like that(not nearly so good-looking!) to store little clippings and cut out stuff for my collages--I stick them in toploading page protectors and I can see what I have. I've also thought to use them to store larger "scraps" of my fancy papers so I can see them better than in a manila envie.
You're doing some beautiful work! Keep it up and have fun!
Cyn
Twobluecrows

Related Posts with Thumbnails