I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Recycled pants computer bag


When my husband got his new mini computer for work he mentioned that he really needed something to protect it from scratches and such during transport.
I immediately thought of using a denim jeans leg. I quickly made one up but discovered the denim just wasn't thick enough.
Then I remembered these camo pants legs I had and the matching belt piece from yet another pair of pants. The original denim pants leg is the lining inside the camo. I also put some light weight foam at the bottom so the mini computer would have some cushion.

I really happy with the result and it cost me nothing but the electricity to run the sewing machine.

1 comment:

Ginger said...

Absolutely fantastic! Loved this idea go green!Great job!

Related Posts with Thumbnails