I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Monday, October 25, 2010

Hello..remember me?!?

I feel as if it's been ages since I've posted anything.
At least I had my Friday freebie scheduled to post...  I threw out my back on Thursday and today is the first day I've been able to sit at the computer without a great amount of pain and back spasms.

I have been slowly working on a couple things over the past couple weeks. Some miniature terrain and a 12 days of Christmas swap(which I can't show full photos of until they are opened). 

My girl and hubby carved some nice pumpkins over the weekend. I roasted the seeds and they are oh so yummy!

Stay tuned...I promise I'll be back in gear soon. Feeling better each day!

4 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

These look super. I as just checking my blog and saw this post. Glad to see you were able to take a few photos and get some fresh air. We could be the back pain twins!

Karen said...

Ouch!!!! I do hope that your back continues to get better my lovely . Great pumpkins!!! x

~*~Patty S said...

Really sorry to hear about your back, that is no fun AT ALL!!!
Those pumpkins are so cheery and fun!
Take care Lady!
oxo

Sugar Lump Studios said...

I hope your back is filling better soon! Love your pumpkins! Have a Happy Halloween! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails