I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Digital play





Learning by experimentation in Paint Shop Pro has been taking up WAY too much of my time lately. I just can't seem to stop. I've been working with a photo I took probably 20 years ago in Montana. It was out on a ranch in the middle of nowhere...no running water or electricity. They had this old truck with a tree growing up through the engine compartment. It was just so weird I had to snap a picture. Original photo is the upper right one. I recently signed up for a swap with a transportation theme. I immediately thought of this photo. Not sure if that's the direction I'll ultimately go for the chunky book but none the less, I'm getting a ton of experience in digital altering.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails