I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

BookArtz house swap


I'm over half way through making all my little houses for the chunky book swap I'm participating in on BookArtz.


The little house measures 3 inches wide by 7 inches tall. The little chimney is one of my handmade paper beads.

8/10/07 UPDATE:

I finished all 34 of my little houses! I'm proud of the fact that I didn't buy anything to do this swap. It was a self-challenge. I've been spending too much on supplies lately so I decided I wasn't going to participate unless I could do it VERY INEXPENSIVELY. I used cereal and cracker boxes as my substrate, painted pages torn from a book I altered...I used bits and pieces and scraps for everything. I guess you'd say that glue, paint and UTEE for the paper beads I had to pay for but that is from long ago so I wouldn't really count that.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails