I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

ROAD TRIP



I've been asked by a dear friend Theresa to join a new round robin. I picked the theme for my book...ROAD TRIP. The cover still seems as if it needs something. I'll keep thinking...

As a kid nearly every summer we took a long road trip, sometimes driving across the country. I've seen every state west of the Mississippi River plus a couple east of it and 4 Canadian Provence's. I miss the traveling, seeing out of the way places, eating at diners, setting up a makeshift camp.

So this is the beginning of my ode to the road trip...

The little van is my sign-in tag. Each participant will decorate their own from the ones I've included.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails