I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I am...

I had this idea of doing a page about me yesterday. So I took some close-up pictures of myself. I cropped and played with the colors in Paintshop Pro. I wasn't exactly sure how the page would come together. This is the page that flowed out of me last night.

I was completely stressed about my mom being horribly ill and whether or not she'd be admitted to the hospital (thank the Lord, she was able to just go home). It's been a stressful couple of weeks to be completely honest. I realized that I hadn't been taking care of me...and if I didn't start doing that, I wasn't going to be able to care for anyone else.

1 comment:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I'm really sorry to hear about your mom. I hope she is better soon.

On an art note, this is a really clever spread.

Elizabeth

Related Posts with Thumbnails