I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Happy Earth Day!

What did you do today to be a little greener?

Unfortunately, I had to drive the kids to school in 2 different directions. That will be ending very soon...thank goodness. It's just so frustrating but at least it's just 2 days a week. I also combine all my errands with these days so I'm not out there driving past the place I'll need to stop tomorrow. This also saves wear and tear on the vehicle...hubby is an Auto Tech...he preaches this point to me regularly. (love you honey)

I did bring my tote bags to the grocery store to carry home my goods.

On Friday or Saturday we'll be getting our 1/4 of beef. Buying local...less packaging...less expensive...it's all good. Plus, I love having all those butcher wrapped packages in the freezer just waiting for me to cook. Last year we got a side of beef...that was TOO MUCH! We still have some roasts and ground beef.

If you want to see how I recycle in my art, check this out.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails