I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Mending...is it an art form?



It's the only "art" I've been doing lately. I had 2 dresses, a pair of shorts, a pair of capri's and a pair of pants to mend. My girl and I are apparently hard on clothes!! Truth be told...only the capri issue was mine but she wrecked the others all on her own.

I'm planning on adding some "artistic" patches to a couple of the girl's clothes just because the repair would be way too obvious without some sort of embellishment. I need to get some embroidery floss back from my mom before tackling the "artistic" patches. Hopefully I can accomplish my vision and share my fix with the group.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails