I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Wine Journal

As soon as I finished Wine 2.0 I just knew it wasn't going to work for me. We've used it a bit anyway since I'd put so much time and effort into the piece.

I'm sure this one is going to work really well for our journal.
It is an old 3-ring binder cookbook with a dozen dividers so we can arrange and rearrange our labels and notes as much as we want.
We even have a "black listed" section for truly awful wines. Ones that under no circumstance do we ever want to have again.

1 comment:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I truly wish I could draw as well as you. This is such a great idea. Maybe I should sample French Roast coffees that way (grin).

Related Posts with Thumbnails