I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Monday, March 29, 2010

It's been a pretty good day...

Now that I'm four days into Spring Break, I could be a mom on the edge of sanity knowing myself and my children. I have to say, over all, things are going quite well.

I had another successful morning of bread making. This time I made buns and a small round loaf. The buns were a little short but tasty. The loaf has not yet been sampled.

The kids are sticking to their chore charts, we ran errands and no blood was spilled. 

The stop at the post office brought a package... My OWOH prize has arrived from Angelina's Trinkets. Thank you!!

2 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

It was a very productive day, I can tell. First bread, then something to serve pie in. I love pie. Hope you'll make some pie soon (grin).

Glad to hear no blood was spilled today! Of course, there's always a few more days to go.

~*~Patty Szymkowicz said...

Oh your bread looks scrumptious, it would not be in one piece if I was near by ;) there is nothing like warm bread and butter ... looks like great crust too .... ummm
Happy Easter
Happy Spring
Happy Happy Everything Halle!
oxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails