I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Thrifted treasures

One of my favorite thrift stores up and closed on me a few months back. I was shocked when I pulled up to an empty lot. Luckily I got out and read the sign. Closed! Moving to new location in April. Well, glory be...that new location happens to be MUCH closer to my house!


They opened their doors on Tuesday in the new, larger, more convenient location. I finally made it there today. I bought more than I usually do but I guess I was having withdrawals. With no thrift store and weather too cold for garage sales, its enough to give a girl fits.

But what is that I see...a garage sale sign! Hooray!

I got everything at the thrift store with the exception the pink bag of crafty goodness that came from a garage sale.

2 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

OMGosh, those buttons in those old glass jars (the lids alone had me salivating) are amazing. Wowser. You and pink!! Great finds.

My name is Cindy said...

Mmmm your finds look great!! We girls do like a bargain and recycling is the name of the game. Love the book too. Thanks for popping by my blog!! Cindy

Related Posts with Thumbnails