I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Busy days

We had a garage sale which took up several days. It was very successful. Got rid of the vast majority of things that just had to go. A couple of my neighbors brought stuff as well. It was a HUGE and very eclectic sale. Sorry no pictures of the actual set up. Wish I had but it was so busy there simply wasn't time!






Since I've had no time for any art lately I thought I'd at least give a garden update. Everything is growing so nicely this year. ACK...quick...knock on wood. Can't jinx myself.



The garden box is so awesome. It holds the moisture so much better than the pots I've used in the past.

My herbs and lettuce are also coming along quite nicely. We've had one salad from the homegrown lettuce and definitely need to make another to thin it out a bit.


Next time I'll have to show you my flowers. 

2 comments:

~*~Patty said...

Congrats on your successful garage sale, as I remember those are quite a bit of work!

Lovely green lusciousness growing in your gardens!
Happy Sunday!
oxo

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I'm sure glad it was you and not me having that sale. However, I sure wish I had my herbs planted. Nope, not even thought about them till I saw yours growing so well. I'll trade you one garage sale for one basil leaf (grin).

Related Posts with Thumbnails