I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Breakfast tea

...actually coffee. Kimmie is nice that way...she doesn't mind if we join without the proper beverage. Thanks Kimmie!
I have yet another busy Tuesday. Although I feel much better that I have a few things crossed off the list already. 

Tomorrow, I'm sending my oldest off on his 6th grade school trip. They will be gone 3 days and 2 nights.  This is a huge step!! For both of us. :)  
He is super excited. I'm nervous because it's 4 hours away. 

I have the packing list at hand and am checking and rechecking it.

What are you doing today??




6 comments:

my cup of tea said...

What ever you are eating here sure looks good!
It is so hard when your kids grow up, my youngest is a senior this year. Happy TEA day!
~Donna~

*jean* said...

i'm a coffee girl most of the time...but i love a cuppa tea in the afternoon...my son went on his first school trip last year (7th)...it went great...is your son going up north? best wishes for a good trip...

~*~Patty S said...

I had Kombucha again today trying to get things balanced here...seems I have coffee on weekends and fill in with tea whenever

Very exciting for your son to get to spread his wings...not always easy for the parental units tho (as our youngest liked to call us)...

Will he be in phone contact or unplugged?

Hope the time goes by smoothly for all concerned!
oxo

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I stopped by Kimmie's early this morning, but she wasn't awake yet. I finally made it back. Looks like you found me, anyway. I hope J has a great trip and I feel for you with that list and all that packing and crossing off of items. Hope your day went great. I was gone all day.

Unknown said...

That is a milestone isn't it?
He will love the adventure and you will miss him greatly .... And the coming home will be all the sweeter for the hugs from mom and the stories to tell :)

Will you be making soap with your friend? Isn't it interesting? I love having homemade soap :)

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Hope your son has a good trip! I am playing catch up today...loads of laundry, cooking, dishes and of course blogland!

Related Posts with Thumbnails