I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Monday, April 2, 2012

Knitting again


I have finally gone beyond just the standard dishcloth project.
Not that I won't be making more of these but now I've been experimenting a bit.










I made a slight bigger doll hat and am planning a matching scarf.






I wanted more of an elf hat look for this one so I came up with my own "pattern".   The "pattern" is still a work in progress. :)




Now I'm working on this  new stitch...



Looks like popcorn to me!!










Since Pinterest has gotten so big I've decided to start labeling my photos so that if they are "pinned", the credit goes to me.
Don't get me wrong....I love Pinterest, but I also want to make sure I get credit where credit is due.


Follow Me on Pinterest
Not a part of Pinterest yet...need an invite?  Let me know in a comment.
 

 

4 comments:

Lisa Graham said...

Wow Halle! These hats are adorable! Yes, it is a good idea to link your pins...you deserve to have the credit for your creations!
Happy Monday! It's gorgeous here in Kansas today! The wind sounds like the ocean rolling gently and our birds are extra happy today.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

STILL not a part of Pinterest. Have no idea what it's about except I hear it's a time buster. I guess it doesn't take long to label photos, but I find it SO distracting. I can't possibly understand why ANYONE would want to steal a photo, when anyone I've ever asked has given me permission to use theirs.

Cute hats. Hope you are starting to feel better.

~*~Patty S said...

your knitting is such fun Halle

wish I knew how to watermark my photos...it's a great idea

Pinterest is a bit odd I find as not all of the things they pin link directly back to the creator

oxo

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

So cute...and it does look like popcorn! LOL!

Related Posts with Thumbnails