I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Soup for Tea Tuesday


After working out this morning I was hungry. I didn't want to completely ruin my workout by having a lot to eat.  I made my favorite quick go-to light meal these days. 

Miso soup with tofu. I found this great instant miso. Just 1 TBSP to 1 cup of water. I add some chunks of tofu and it's good to go.


No, I'm not going vegetarian.... I just really enjoy miso with tofu. 

I had my soup then went to knitting where I finished another scarf!
I'll take pictures and share tomorrow. 
I need to get outside and plant the rest of my flowers. 
Plus stop by Kimmies and see what my friends are up to today.

What's keeping you busy today?


 

8 comments:

Yvonne said...

I have miso soup quite often in the mornings. Never added tofu but sounds good. Happy tea day.

Unknown said...

I love miso soup ... tofu - not so much :)

are you enjoying your knitting group? I found so many expert and gifted knitters when I was going - it was quite an inspiration - if a little intimidating at first :)

Nancy said...

Love Miso soup! Not fond of tofu tho :) A friend gave me some tofu dessert, made with chocolate chips and soft tofu---just darn delicious :)

I think Gracie was meant to take home too...in reading your previous post....she's lovely!

Hope your Tuesday was purrrfect :) (couldn't resist)

Tracey FK said...

I have miso soup with tofu a couple of times a week... it is just fabulous... and I add silken tofu to our smoothies which makes them really thick and yummy... laughed at your vegetarian comment, we have been calling our selves casual vegetarians as we eat that way a few times a week... the rest of the time we are committed carnivores... well fishavores more than anything... is that a term??? oh well... nice tea alternative...xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

You know me. Better late than never. Hey kiddo, I AM a vegetarian and I have never heard of miso. Guess I'll have to find out what it is. Of course, I have heard of tofu. I bought some at an Asian market about a year ago that smelled rank and I've never had it since. So much for your veggie choices (grin). Hope you enjoyed your workout and your knitting group. Sounds like Tuesdays are very busy for you! Hope it was a good one.

~*~Patty S said...

Oh now that is my idea of the perfect 'meal' ... I am a big fan of miso, seaweed AND tofu

you're making me hungry :)
oxo

Margaret said...

Sounds yummy and you sound relaxed! Mx

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

I have heard of miso soup but have never tried it. What does it taste like? Haven't had tofu in ages ... should pick some up and try this out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails