I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Don't look now...

Mom's organizing. 
I'm quickly learning that she does this from time to time and it gets pretty crazy. 
Stuff here, there and everywhere. 
She doesn't like it when I get to nosey but what else is a kitty to do. So many new things, new smells, things to bat around....a plethora of exciting things to get into.
The kids are staying clear for fear they'll be put to work as well.
I guess mom will be back for tea and other stuff later. She's been playing with bottle caps and then yesterday pulled an old book apart. Not sure what is going on but hey, I'm still new here.

Time for another nap...all this typing has me worn out.
~Gracie


6 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Good morning Gracie. Bleubeard would love to meet you. You two could sniff and play and sleep and eat and sleep and, well you get the picture. After all, yours is so very cute. I can tell you've become a real asset in the G household.

Hope your mom has time for tea later. She'll need a break with all that organizing and such. And tell her to have a great Tea Tuesday from Bleubeard and me.

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

LOL! Too adorable!!

~*~Patty S said...

Gracie are you resting up to help some more!

you certainly are cute!
oxo

Unknown said...

Gracie needs her beauty sleep :)
I'll bet you're making some garden art with those bottle caps!

Becca said...

Oh my gosh! That is the sweetest photo! Don't you just love how they nap like that? Hope you get some rest Gracie! LOL

Margaret said...

soooo cute! it's a wonder you get anything done!! Mx

Related Posts with Thumbnails