I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Bugle Bells


I know I don't usually offer recipes but I am just in love with these. They wouldn't be considered a "work of art" but they definitely look as good as they taste.

Ingredients:
Bugles
almond bark
M&M's

Directions:
Melt almond bark
Dip end of Bugle
place M&M into bark
set on wax paper on other non-stick surface to harden.
That's it!!

Sweet and salty all in one. YUM!!
 

3 comments:

DVArtist said...

OK so when I first saw the photo of these I thought they were decorations. However, I like this idea and will try it. Yum Yum
Have a happy Christmas
Nicole/Beadwright

~*~Patty S said...

OH YUM
and
oh so cute too Halle

Salty and Sweet IS the best combo!

Here's wishing you and yours a wonderful Christmas that is merry and bright

Brightest of Blessings always
oxo

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I love these. Simple, yet elegant. And I DO consider them works of art. Very well done.

I actually stopped by to wish you a very Merry Christmas that is filled with joy and love, but also wanted to thank you for the lovely, lovely card I got today. BTW, big J looks so much like you! Gracie, not so much (Grin).

Related Posts with Thumbnails