I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Still working...not sharing...

I'm a bit frustrated that I'm working on an altered scrapbook of memories but am not comfortable showing my completed pages with the world.
I am quite protective of my children's images (and my hubby is "off the charts" security wise, so showing pix is out of the question.

AAAGGHHH!!! I love the latest spread I made but if I blurred the photos on a graphics program the post would be completely meaningless.

Sorry, I guess I just needed to vent...or let people know that...yes, I am still working on stuff, along with spending countless hours outside in the heat watching my kiddos play. Ok, I'm whining but with the high temp and humidity it feels like forever!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails