I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Sail


I decided to pull out my "just for fun" altered book to use up some scraps on my work surface.

Well, technically, the tall ship packing tape transfer was adhered to the cabinet door. Everything else was just laying within reach both on the desk and the small drawer that I throw random small scraps into while creating. Bigger scraps go into my color coded files eventually.

It was really fun working in an altered book again. It's been a while...

2 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I love this spread. The colors are so vibrant, and using up scraps is always a bonus.

Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

Halle, this is gorgeous! Love the tall ship PTT and the other page is lovely too. Beautiful!

Cindy :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails