I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Monday, April 6, 2009

Before life interuptus....

I had begun an online altered book class. Why you ask? I thought it would be fun to learn some new techniques and it would also get my creative juices flowing. It also helped that my good friend Elizabeth was teaching the class.

These are photos from my 1st two weeks of homework assignments.







The first was to choose a book and remove pages while leaving a block of pages to cut a niche at the end in the next lesson.

The next was to reinforce the book end pages and cut the niche.

Of course, now I'm two weeks behind on my assignments and virtually all of my stuff is boxed up since my craft zone is covered in boxes of my parents stuff I'm sorting through for them.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails