I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Burried Treasure

I missed out on the last collaborative project that Seth put out there but didn't want to miss the boat on this one.

He called for fellow bloggers to look back at their blogs and repost their favorite.

Several blogs I get feeds from are doing this challenge as well. One of the bloggers I admire picked a favorite from each of the years she has blogged. I like that idea so I shall follow her lead.

6 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

What great entries. Wish I had thought of doing it by year. You know me. My favorite is still the nerdy geek ATC.

Ginny Gaskill said...

I enjoyed the ATC book tutorial. Hasn't this been a fun tour?

Seth said...

Thanks for playing. All three posts are highlights!!

deb said...

I am coming back to read MORE as soon as I get through the whole list, what a fabulous buried treasure!

A tired retired recluse @ Swallowcliffs.blogspot.com/ said...

Loved all your stuff and I bookmarked you so I can do and ATC book. What I have been looking for/needing for like forever!
Thanks.

3rdEyeMuse said...

I really enjoyed seeing the treasures your brought to the surface ... thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails