I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Sunday, December 13, 2009

12 days of Christmas Ornaments

I wanted to share some of the ornaments on our tree. The vast majority of the ornament's I've made, are from my childhood or hold some other significance in our lives. There are a few "filler" pieces but hopefully I'll weed those out over time.

On the first day of Christmas I'd like to share with you...
the first ornament I ever made. This God's eye ornament was made in VBS (vacation Bible school) MANY, MANY YEARS AGO!

When I got married...nearly 16 years ago, my mom passed along several of my favorite ornaments from my childhood. A couple of these will be shared during this series.

2 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

OHHHH!! What a great post. I'm already looking forward to tomorrow's ornament. This is going to be a great series.

~*~Patty Szymkowicz said...

So many lovely and special ornaments!!!
Thank you for sharing them, I enjoyed each and every one!
Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas!
oxo from Virginia, USA

Related Posts with Thumbnails