I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Monday, November 1, 2010

Journal page

After I finished up some more miniature terrain this afternoon, I had some leftover paint on my palette. Since I really hate waste anything, I grabbed my art journal and made a quick page.  I left plenty of room for future writing or what ever my heart desires at the moment.

It felt really good to work with paper again! I've taken a bit of a break from it while working on my miniatures...which I also love but oh! the satisfaction of finishing something in one sitting..or standing, as the case was for me today. Miniatures don't work that way...they are painstakingly slow.
 

3 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

This is the beginning of an awesome journal or AB spread. Great foundation. And those miniatures are fun to see, too.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I forgot to ask. DUH! I hit send too soon. Is there a place to leave a comment on the Miniature Terrain page? That shed and junk pile are simply amazing.

Lynn Stevens said...

great use of leftover paint! I'm so sorry to hear about your back, I do hope your feeling better!

Related Posts with Thumbnails