I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Let it snow....


What a crazy snow storm! We've been hearing..."we'll be getting a bit of snow this weekend" but then yesterday they started changing their tune...

We'll be getting quite a bit of snow!

I was up at midnight and the snow was just covering the grassy areas.





This was the view of my garden box at 11AM.












This is what is looked like during summer... just a few short months back.



The snow had pretty much stopped for a little while but has once again started falling. The boys are out cleaning the ends of driveways now that the plow finally went through. Ah...the joys of living in MN, although I can't imagine it any other way!



4 comments:

sharon said...

Oh Halle...it looks so pretty! BUT, I am not fond of snow at all, or the cold. Hope you have fun with it!

Cindy McMath said...

Wow Halle, I'm so glad I live in Canada where it's warm. :) Take care & stay warm!

Cindy :)

~*~Patty S said...

OK, I do Love snow, although this does seem a little early ... pretty white stuff ... fun seeing the summer and wintery pics ... what a diff!
oxo

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I so love the contrast between the two seasons. Looks like you may be in for a hard winter!

Related Posts with Thumbnails