I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Friday, January 28, 2011

New scarf and imagination



While I was under the weather but well enough to do something...I decided to crochet another twirly scarf. This time I used some worsted weight wool (I think) that I bought at a local yarn shop while on my quest to learn to knit. Shockingly, it only took me about 2 hrs total. Such a quick and awesome pattern.


Tonight as I was picking up the dinner dishes I noticed what was keeping my girl so captivated at her plate...

Love in angel hair pasta... oh, to be 8 again....

3 comments:

sharon said...

Oh....I love that scarf! Really love it!

And BTW, I think I am still 8!

~*~Patty S said...

your daughter is precious and obviously very creative like her Mom!

another lovely twirly scarf that makes me want to make one!!!

you made me smile as even when you are not feeling totally up to snuff...you still MUST CREATE...something...my kinda gal!
oxo

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Multi-tasking while you are sick has me thinking what a schlep I am. I'm not a scarf wearer, but if I were, I would wear that one. And "J" has become quite the artist (and a good speller, too).

Related Posts with Thumbnails