I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday on Thursday




{one} have you ever been stuck in an elevator?
Um...no. I'd be a basket case.


{two} have you ever ridden on an elephant?
YES!!  At the MN Renaissance Festival about...
 Well...lets just say a long time ago.


{three} have you ever met a well known celebrity?
A couple people I went to high school with are semi-famous now...
but they were just typical kids back then.


{four} do you have any food allergies?
Yes...chocolate....doesn't stop me though. 
I just sneeze my head off for a minute or two
then its all good. :)


{five} do you know how to sew?
Yes...I wing it most of the time though...I'm not good with patterns and instructions.


{six} did you get an allowance when you were young?
No. I did start getting paid when I mowed our couple acres of yard though...of course, my payment was directly deposited into my SAVINGS ACCOUNT.


{seven} how often do you fill up your gas tank?
Maybe once a month...I don't drive much.


{eight} have you ever been stung by a jelly fish?
Um ..no...I don't really care for the ocean. Too many things that can eat you in there.


{nine} have you ever been robbed?
It's funny...a long time ago, my VW rabbit was broken into...
everything from the glovebox was on the front seat...
they took NOTHING...I guess I didn't have anything good.


{ten} what is the worst haircut you’ve ever had?
Hmmm...it would either be that haircut my cousin gave me when I was 4 and she was 5.
She tied me to a chair....seriously. 
We stuffed my hair into a Kleenex box...yeah, like that would hide it.
Or 
maybe the time I thought I could give myself a haircut. 
You see, my mom was a beautician so I figured I could do it. 
Yeah...not so much... I went I to get it fixed and said that a "friend" did it. 
I couldn't confess that I'd been so dumb. 
 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails