I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday



{one} how many times have you been a bridesmaid/maid of honor?
I was a junior bridesmaid when I was 8, if that counts.

{two} what’s the last thing your do before you fall asleep at night?
Usually read or watch a little tv.

{three} you just won your dream vacation, all expenses paid. where are you going?
Somewhere tropical, secluded with a spa.

{four} what is your favorite outdoor activity?
I love hiking, especially around Lake Superior but we don't do that often.  
Going for walks around here is always pleasant.

{five} as a child, what did you want to “be when you grew up”? did you end up there?
I always wanted to be a mom...and I am. I'm lucky to be at home full-time. 
My parents had "higher aspirations " for me....'be a doctor like you uncle and grandpa.'  
That was their dream...not mine.

{six} what are 3 things your dream home would have that you don’t currently have?
A craft room/studio, 3 car garage and a mudroom.

{seven} what’s for dinner tonight?
Leftovers

{eight} if someone stopped by your house unannounced on a typical Saturday night, what would they find you doing?
Either on our deck or watching a movie on DVD...weather dependent.

{nine} what’s your average monthly water bill?
About $27 nine months of the year. During summer it's close to $40 when we water the lawn.

{ten} what do you do to relax?
Talk on the phone, read or make art

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails