I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Bottle cap magnets



After working out and running errands this morning, I spent a good chunk of this afternoon putting together all these bottle cap magnets.  I think I'm a little loopy from the glue...need more ventilation in the basement!

You may remember a long time ago I had them strewn across my work surface.  
I bagged them up and stuck them away...promptly forgetting they existed.



Well, no more. 
They are heading to Texas along with all the other items I've been busy creating plus some oldies but goodies.
I still have a list of things I want to make but am running out of time. 
I hope I remember to take a picture of everything before sending it off.

5 comments:

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Great magnets! I have a million of these bottlecaps too and I glued them around a black picture frame and gave it to my mom as a present! Looks really cool! The rest are just sitting in a plastic container! :P

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I like the idea of the recycled bottle caps. I am sure they will be a fun item that your friend can sell. Best of luck with all these awesome ideas.

I got a new set of phones today, but it is going to take electrical and mechanical engineers to get these to work. Right now everything is unplugged, so I couldn't answer the phone if I wanted to (grin).

~*~Patty S said...

your bottle cap magnets are so colorful and ready to go...that must be a great feeling

I admire you for actually doing something with your caps...we save them but up til now I haven't really done much with them...

it would be fun to see all of your creations before they go...

you have me wondering what's going on in TX...did I miss that?
oxo
oxo

Cameron said...

That glue can really do a job on you....please be careful :)
We all need as many brain cells as we can get...haha! I always feel like I kill a few whenever I use those glues!

Love all those wonderful cap colors!

Margaret said...

totally inspired idea, I love them, great colours! Mx

Related Posts with Thumbnails