I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Sweet Tea

Right after Thanksgiving I stopped by my PO Box and much to my surprise, found a package waiting for me.
Sweet Stacie the Craft Princess had sent me a thank you gift. And a lovely one, it is... So today I'm enjoying a cuppa vanilla bean tea. YUM-O. Super cute card too!
 
You see...a while back Stacie had commented on how much she liked the tissue packs I was making. I decided to make one for her. Of course, in my usual hurry I never took a photo. But she did...here's her post.

I never expected anything back from Stacie but I certainly am appreciative! Thanks Stacie!!

Blogland is such a wonderful place... and speaking of a wonderful place....why don't you stop by Kimmies today and she what my Tea Tuesday friends are all up to today.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the cottage box your tea came in .... And vanilla bean sounds delicious :)
What a nice little surprise!

Happy Tuesday .... The last one in November - I can't believe it!!

Nancy said...

Cyber friends are the best :) how lovely is that box! The card, too cute!
Happy T day :)

Yvonne said...

oooo vanilla bean sounds sooo good. The cottage house gift is very nice. She makes some cute cards too, as I checked out her web page. Happy tea day.

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

So happy you like the gift! Happy Tea Tuesday! :)

Steph said...

happy T to you Halle!!! and the little gift is precious.....

Margaret said...

What a gorgeous thank you pressie, we love Blogland!! Enjoy! Mx

~*~Patty S said...

That certainly DID make for a VERY sweet tea!
We are very lucky to be in such fine company here in the land of blog...it is indeed a special place!

oxo

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

How did I miss your tea post? Please forgive me. I've been getting tags for Scott's truck and car, and shopping for Kathy's Christmas gift: a gift certificate to Mrs. O'Leary's. I spent two days doing these. I had to go back twice to Mrs. O's. It was a mess.

Your cyber friend's thank you gift was super awesome. There's lots of love on the internet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails