I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Catching up

After feeling a bit under the weather and then having to make up for lost time on the homefront, I'm way behind with blogging. I'll try to get caught up here in the next couple of days.  
The pages I gave a sneak peek of arrived to Jan of Dandelion and Daisy.  












Her colors were pink and orange, using either as the dominant color for each page. I love both colors so I had fun pulling these pages together.


More catching up tomorrow... with cards and gifts.


3 comments:

Dandelion and Daisy said...

A special Thank You for these wonderful pages, Halle. The pages look good here but they are even better in real life. They are the perfect finishing touch for my book.

Dianne said...

so pretty, love the beads & buttons!

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Really beautiful...love the pretty orange color!

Related Posts with Thumbnails