I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Don't worry...it's a gift


No, I haven't changed my allegiance...
I'm still a Vikings fan.  

Little J had a birthday party to go to today for a neighborhood friend. 
The Packer fans on the block.
It seemed fitting that her American Girl doll would be a Green Bay fan as well. 

The gifts should have been opened by now so I think it's safe to post this. 
If not...hey, what are you doing browsing the internet while the party is going on?!?!
Put that smart phone away.



 

1 comment:

~*~Patty S said...

LOL Halle ... you just never know about how and when technology is being used do ya!

What a special gift...surely not something you could find just any ole where...
oxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails