I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

TRICK OR TREAT

Oh good...my least favorite holiday. I LOVE Fall but hate Halloween. The candy, the costumes, the spooky decor. I wish I could skip it all.

Don't get me wrong, I love kids...especially mine ;) but the absurdity of this holiday really gets to me. To dress up and take your kid house to house and beg for candy iritates me so much.

All year long we tell them "don't talk to strangers" "don't take candy from strangers" "don't walk around outside(espically on the road) at night" "be nice" "be kind" "be gentle" "don't scare people" But for tonight...forget all the rules!!

Of course, even with all my complaining, I jump right on the stupidity bandwagon. My kids are going to be Nintendo's Mario and the classic Little Red Riding Hood. We made Jack O'lanterns (which have nearly rotted on the front steps), bought candy and decorated the living room with pumpkins.


Just so today wasn't a complete waste of time...I transformed my new (on clearance), boring brown file holder.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails