I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Busy bags

I've been so inspired by the Quilts & ATC's blog. This wonderful woman is sew generous...I had to do it..sorry.

I have a ton of fabric and would love to put it use. I had been searching the web looking for local organizations that accepted small quilts for families in crisis, hospital patients or other charity when my friend, Andrea mentioned that her church was looking to put together some "busy bags" for the small children so use during church services. Their main sticking point was having to buy bags of the appropriate size. It was just meant to be...funny how things work like that. It's also more meaningful to me since our daughter was Baptized in that church.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the bags!!! They look perfect for our little kids at church!! They will definitely get used a ton. I can guarantee it! Thanks, Halle!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails