I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

More ATC's


I don't know whats wrong with me but I keep making ATC's. I've always hated working with this size.

The top one was a "happy accident". I was playing around with embossing powders by layering them when I accidentally smudged the still molten EP. I reheated it hoping to smooth it out a bit and decided it looked kind of cool. So then I scraped the cooling but still somewhat molten EP with a credit card. I then reheated it so it would smooth out a bit. The palm tree image is mounted with 3M foam tape.

1 comment:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

This is beautiful. Don't you just love happy accidents? This one turned out very cool.

Related Posts with Thumbnails