I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Glass Bead Magnet project

For December, UHU sent me some glass beads, magnets and twist & glue to create some more glass bead magnets.

These glass beads were about 1/2 the size as the ones I had previously used. It was fun finding different words and pictures to use with this size.

Go check out the other design team members magnets as well on the UHU blog.

3 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I left a post on the UHU blog, but wanted to here, also. Your photographs are amazing. I took over 60 and none turned out good, so ended up scanning mine. You did a super job with your project and photographing the outcome.

Cindy McMath said...

These turned out so great Halle! Fabulous - I must investigate this twist and glue!

Cindy :)

Hanne said...

These are so beautiful! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. Glad you liked my tutorial:)

Have a wonderful Saturday!
Hanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails