I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Bracelet for a friend

Not being Catholic, I had to look up what the medal meant when I found it. It's called the Miraculous Metal.
Here's a little blurb from the site I looked it up on.
There is no superstition, nothing of magic, connected with the Miraculous Medal. The Miraculous Medal is not a “good-luck charm”. Rather, it is a great testimony to faith and the power of trusting prayer. Its greatest miracles are those of patience, forgiveness, repentance, and faith.
The hummingbird also has powerful meaning in her life.

I hope she likes the colors I've choosen. 

1 comment:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I'm sure anyone would love this piece, and with her being a Catholic, I know it will have a very deep and spiritual meaning. It's always nice when the gift has such forethought.

Related Posts with Thumbnails