I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving morning necklace

I confess, I procrastinate. BIG TIME. Lucky for me, I work fast under pressure.

I recently found this choker necklace at a thrift store and had to have it. Of course, I hate chokers. Heck, I can't even stand a turtleneck collar but I saw the potential of it being repurposed.

Now after my quick change up I have a necklace and pair of earrings. Only then did I realize that one of my earring holes had partially grown closed...OUCH!

1 comment:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Two big ouchies: ears and procrastination. I hope you got the hole unplugged. I'm sure that was painful.

The necklace and earrings you made were great. So lovely to alter something like that and make it work for you.

I hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful. I didn't even get on the computer yesterday.

Related Posts with Thumbnails