I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Busy week..and nothing to show for it...yet...

The week has just slipped away... Some how I thought when the kids went back to school I'd have a ton of time to devote to art. HMMM...maybe I'm just playing catch-up with all the things I've put off for the majority of the summer.

I have worked on our vacation scrapbook a little but since I don't share photos of my kids on my blog...I'm not going to share the pages....sorry.  I've also made a couple of birthday cards and a gift that I will share on Sunday afternoon. I know that the recipient reads my blog so I don't dare post until then...no peeking! You know who you are!!!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails