I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Tea and goodies from the mailbox


Running a little behind today...I had to fill in at the school library.

While I was out I stopped by my PO Box and found a wonderful piece of Mail Art from Linda.
 
The packaging is outstanding! I sat and savored it with my tea before opening.



Linda is so sweet...I left a comment on her blog a while back saying how much I loved the mail art she had received.
She emailed me and asked for my address so she could send me some mail art too!

Inside I found these wonderful bits of ephemera and an ATC.
I never expected such an awesome piece of mail art with little gifties inside as well!

Thanks so much Linda! 

See what my Tea Tuesday friends are up to today by checking out Kimmie's sidebar.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

What wonderful happy mail that is!!! And so kind of Linda to send it your way! I, for one, am so glad that school is back in session .... But it has been tough getting the sleepy heads ready for school these past two mornings. How nice of you to help in the library. I'm sure you're indispensable!!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

What a beautiful envelope. I'm so impressed and now you see why I love to sit and savor the packages I get before I ever open them.

Glad you are OK and "just" working. I feared the worst. But now I know you took time to open the lovely package and sip some tea today. Happy Tea Tuesday!

Unknown said...

RAKs (Random Acts of Kindness) are the best. And sounds like it came on a good day. :)

BadPenny said...

That is so wonderful & sweet. Sorry to be missing T Tuesday for weeks - must get back as I miss everyone but thank you for popping by !

Anonymous said...

How lucky you are to have received such a special gift! Happy T to you, have a treasure filled week, Christen

*jean* said...

o i love mail! lucky you!!! happy tea tuesday!

Yvonne said...

What a nice thing for Linda to do for you. I once commented on someone's earrings at the hill country wildflower farm and she promptly took them off and said with a smile, "Here they're yours!" I truely believe there are lots of people like that in our world.

~*~Patty S said...

what a thrill to see a beautiful envelope like that in your mailbox and then the lovely contents too!
Blogland is such a generous and giving place...Love that!

Happy T to you Halle
oxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails