I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Tea Tuesday


I'm indulging in my new very favorite tea from Aveda.
My next door neighbor introduced me to it, which is oh so good and oh so bad.
Good because it's so yummy!
Bad because it's so expensive!

Like I said I'm indulging myself today.

I'm going to spend some of my tea time today with my journal. I've been neglecting it a bit... Okay... a lot.  (yes Elizabeth...I am using it!)

Stop by Kimmie's blog to see what my Tea Tuesday friends are doing today...



7 comments:

Unknown said...

Maybe it's a tea that you can use a few times before tossing out the teabag!

Your journal looks really cool .... is it a journal for keeping track of tea? That is definitely something I keep meaning to do .... add it to my list I guess (lol)

Blessings on your day!

sharon said...

I love your self indulgences, they look great!

Unknown said...

Well, aren't you worth it? I like your journal-- all kinds of things popping out of it!

Caterina Giglio said...

oh... you got one of "those" journals!!! lucky you!! and your tea looks yummy!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Halle, it is good to indulge yourself, then you know it is something special. Happy day to you, Christen

Steph said...

I love your journal, Halle!! it's such a therapeutic experience to sip tea while journalling/..happy day to you!!

~*~Patty S said...

I had some mint tea in a jar from Aveda a couple of years ago and it was wonderful...haven't had any in a while

You are worth it of course Halle!

I Love the cover you made for the journal I got from Elizabeth...I didn't realize you two must live close to one another

Hope you had a lovely T Tuesday
oxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails