I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Friday, December 9, 2011

An Etsy Treasury of....

'Stuff I grew up with' by halleshobbies



Clipper Ship Lighted Mantel ...
$60.00

Vintage Set of Blue Heaven R...
$5.00

Vintage Lincoln Beautyware C...
$39.00

Vintage Wooden Nut Bowl With...
$20.00

Antique Green Globe Hanging ...
$95.00

Vintage Green Cast Iron Rece...
$8.50

Vintage Melmac burlap straw ...
$4.75

Carnival Glass Punch bowl w ...
$24.99

Vintage Texasware Style Divi...
$56.00

Vintage Lighting - Cast Iron...
$95.00

Orange Lucite Grape Cluster
$29.50

Danish Modern Sizzlers, Nord...
$10.00

CHRISTMAS SPECIAL Vintage Ha...
$70.00

Vintage Masketeers Duck Wall...
$20.00

Vintage Shawnee Pottery Long...
$215.00

vintage collectible apple de...
$25.00


5 comments:

Dandelion and Daisy said...

Nice selection of vintage items...love that desk lamp and the Shawnee cookie jar!

Unknown said...

I saw your treasury on etsy ... I love it :)
Fun theme!

Margaret said...

Brillian tHalle, we also had the flying ducks, a set of three and the clipper ship, it was always so dusty! fun post! Mx

Nancy said...

OMGosh :) I've seen many ships, canisters and that milkshake maker....now that really brings it all back! I love that I'm a 'boomer', there have been so many major changes over the past 100 years and what I didn't see, my parents and grandparents lived it,making it very 'real'. Not sure if my kids appreciate the nostalgic things like I do...records for instance :)

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Loving the wooden nut bowl! I actually have one of those mixers handed down from my mom...gosh they are expensive!! They are awesome for milkshakes!

Related Posts with Thumbnails