I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

I decided on my word for the year...

Drum roll please....  **REDUCE**

This one word will play many roles throughout the year.

  • I'd like to reduce the chemical load in our home even more.
  • Reduce the amount of stuff in our home.
  • I'm going to reduce the amount of purchases we make so that will reduce our monthly bills.
  • Continuing to reduce my waistline and other parts is super high on my list.
  • By making bulk purchases, being aware of packaging and buying local, I will reduce the impact we have on the environment. 
  • I want to reduce the amount of trash we produce even more this year.
  • I'm going to reduce the vast quantity of art supplies I have stashed by being creative more often.

I wish you the best in 2012! 

5 comments:

martha brown said...

Oh, Halle, reduce is a fantastic word! Good luck and keep us posted!

~*~Patty S said...

Brilliant word choice and mission Halle!
Sending you and yours every good and special wish for a wonderful 2012 !

My word is "balance"
oxo

Margaret said...

Wonderful word choice for the year, love it, very positive!

Happy New Year to you all! Mx

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Oh...I like this one! I have already started reducing in 2011 (dropped 10 pounds since Thanksgiving...WOOT WOOT!) Hope to continue that in the new year! Love all the ways you mentioned to "reduce" this year! Good luck! :)

Nancy said...

I like your word :) Mine is ACCOMPLISH. I like it because it is quite positive...almost like I've already done something :)
It's time to actually get things done that I've been thinking, dreaming and planning :)

Happy New Year :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails