I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Friday, March 16, 2012

It's so nice!!!!


I have no art to share...just my giddiness over the nice weather! 
It's 81°F in Minnesota on March 16th!!! 
The funny part is that there is still ice on the lakes around here. Obviously not safe to be on but ice none the less.

Have a wonderful weekend!
I know I'm going to be enjoying the great outdoors while it lasts...being Minnesota...it could snow next week. :)

 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

get out and enjoy it ... but ... that is positively eerie ... I can't imagine 81 degrees at this time of year ... i hope you don't get tornadoes out of it!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

It's downright HOT here. Just like at your place. It has been like this most of the week and I've been out nearly every day this week. Guess it was a great week to be out in the "weather." It doesn't get much better. Of course, it's a bit HOT for me, but I am sure I'll live. I was noticing there are records being set all over the country, including where you live, North Dakota, and Chicago.

Dianne said...

woohoo! isn't sunshine wonderful!? enjoy...

Margaret said...

Isn't it fab! we also have high temps for this time of the year but it's forecast to drop 10grad on Monday and snow again! Enjoy it while you can Mx

~*~Patty S said...

Sounds like spring has sprung
Enjoy * Enjoy Missy!
oxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails