I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Spring Cleaning Tea



I'm fully armed and ready for battle. In fact, I crossed several tasks off my list yesterday. 
This is the first year that I've actually complied a master list. I think (hope) it will help me stay on task.
I haven't been feeling terribly creative lately but I think once I get the Spring cleaning done, I won't have that nagging me.

Today won't be all work though..am planning to walk to knitting after a little while. 



 
 As Kimmie mentioned in her Tea Tuesday post...now with the time change, there so much more daylight in the evening. My motivation level stays high late into the evening. Hooray for that.

What are you doing today?


 

6 comments:

Yvonne said...

I'm doing some spring cleaning myself. Redoing my studio mainly. Boy I had stuff everywhere. Can't believe how much I had accumulated. I will be knitting today too, trying to finish a scarf for a friend. happy tea day.

Anonymous said...

Spring cleaning can be VERY creative and liberating! I hope it helps to spark your mojo.
Happy T on T
Peace~
Dawn

*jean* said...

here here! i am doing the same myself and today is already a glorious day for a walk...happy tea day, halle!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Well, I haven't been cleaning, that's for sure. I've been off shopping with Sally for cat litter and gasoline, things I WILL USE UP in 2012!! I think the time change has me reeling. I can't seem to catch up. Have a great day and week.

Unknown said...

I've been tackling one thing a week ... last week it was a window. Yes - A window - singular. Just not really in the mood I guess - it still feels like winter!

Happy tea day!!!

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

I'm getting the cleaning bug too....just started in my pantry this morning reorganizing as it was a disaster! Master lists never seem to work for me for some reason....well I eventually do the stuff on them but it might take months...or years! LOL!

Related Posts with Thumbnails