I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Bursting out the red and green

 
It's not too early, is it? 

The last paper bag book (previous post) I made had more of a vintage feel. 

For this one, I went with the typical red and green Christmas theme colors. 




It's filled with tags awaiting photos and memories.




I found some fun embellishments in my stash of goodies for the binding as well. 

Beads, bells and trinkets give it fun texture and movement.



I feel like I'm starting to get my mojo back. It must have been lost in the yard...all the raking must have brought her back to me.


 

6 comments:

~*~Patty S said...

You are on a roll and you GO Girl ... the holidays will be here before we know it!!!
oxo

Margaret said...

Looks so fab! makes me want to get on and prep my December journal, but wait i still have to finish the barcelona summer one! eek! Mx

Anonymous said...

Stunning! You have me in the mood to create Christmas goodies now. Of course, I have to finish my Halloween cards first (grin).

Bleubeard and Elizabeth
(too lazy and hurried to log into my account)

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Super gorgeous...I liked the last one too!

Cindy McMath said...

Both books are great Halle - and no it's not too early to start making things for Christmas - it will be here before we know it! In fact I'm going to start making my cards this weekend...

Cindy :)

Unknown said...

Great books ... I like this one for it's informality :)

Now is the perfect time or Christmas projects .... Before it's a big rush!

Related Posts with Thumbnails